Saturday, November 05, 2005

Pchang!

Heyo!

Missed me? :-) I had gone to Mumbai with my mommy. Its a really great city. Very different from Chennai. Its so...alive! Had a lottt of fun - met lots of people, shopped a bit, ate LOADS of pani puri (yum! slurp :-D). Now me back in Chennai, feeling nice and refreshed. This break from school and all related work was something I really needed. The weather is beautiful. I'm feeling calm and joyful inside.

Its starting to dawn upon me that there are less than 4 months left for the boards. Yikes! I'd better get to work...especially after my abysmal performance in the first term exams...
Also - I don't have much time left. Have to start making decisions about college...where to apply, what courses to apply for...

As of now I have nothing much to say. Will blog later.

Much love

10 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger sykora said...

Still looking for alternative career options?

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

exactly what is mumbai like? a big city? or small? how is it compared to chennai?

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i have to tell u tht i hate mumbai
and i love chennai!!! yo yo yo
chennai is my place!!! yes!!!!
well thts it.
tata for now and chao!@! people!!!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger G said...

Hey, neat blog!
B'lore's my fav place.. Mumbai's too much of a whirlwind for my liking.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

Shyam - yes, im now getting rather desperate about the whole alternative career options thing. My mom says that if i dont think of something soon, im going to have to get enough marks in the boards to get into college. Damn!

Anon 1 - mumbai is huge compared to chennai. its amazingly vibrant and there's amazing shopping and pani puri ;-D. its very different from chennai.

Gaya - thanks! i havent spent enough time in b'lore to have much of an opinion about it, but i really loved mumbai...

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

hey..

Mumbai is a where life is.. i still miss it, i've stayed there for 7 years, right on the sea, next to SRK's house ;)

bless u !

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

hehe ;)

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is SRK?

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Rock 'n Roll Aint Noise Pollution said...

hmmm... i dunna like'a Mumbai'a much'a..
A. It'a To'a Big!
B. Chennai Rox
c.Mumbai Rox MY SOX

Juventud Mario Gonzales

 

Post a Comment

<< Home