Friday, September 30, 2005

hahahahaa

I just had an interesting conversation with a friend (whose name I shall not reveal). She was asking me how to change the "carcass" of her printer.

  • Me: "You mean 'cartridge'? 'Carcass' is a dead body."
  • Her: "Oh, yeah, cartridge! But a dead body is a 'cork'."
  • Me: "'Cork'? You mean 'corpse'?"
  • Her: "Uh, yeah."
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!
I LOVE YOU! You're too funny....muah!

What else? Exams are over. Finally!!! I've done quite badly in everything. Ugh. Chemistry was by far the worst. The question paper might as well have been in Chinese for all that I understood of it. Anyway, I shall be happy not knowing my marks until school starts again.

So thats that. What else do I have to say?? Nothing much really. I'm back to being confused about life. What do I do? I'm starting to seriously doubt whether I'll pass my board exams. So now, I'm looking for alternate career options. So far, I've got autorickshaw driver (the problem being that I don't know how to drive) and onyx box cleaner (which I think I can eliminate as a friend of mine told me that only people who have passed their 12th standard qualify). So...sigh...anyone, everyone...I need suggestions!!!!

Major doubt - why exactly do we have to do this bukwaas project for the board? The whole thing is for 5 marks. I mean...hello! Please! We spend hours slogging over it - doing the experiments and writing a book about it. And all that work for 3 marks, the other 2 marks being for viva. For God's sake!!!

Other than academics, I'm still joyful :-) Feeling excited/nervous/sad/nostalgic/a million other things as the end of my school life draws closer and closer. I'm terribly upset about leaving school, and I know I'm going to miss it like MAD, but I can't help feeling excited about stepping out into the world. The REAL world. I don't know where I'll be and what I'll be doing with me life seven months from today. Its a very crucial decision and I hope I make a good one.

K. Extremely random post. Sorry...please comment!! Love you all...!

15 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

hey!
congratulations! ur done with the first part in the journey thru hell...

..school is school and will always remain school... i was jst talking to a friend of mine and we were jst thinking that schools are better than prof collegs, " after doing 12-13 years of college, i'm in school now...." that's how it's best put!

Anyway, have fun!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Art said...

School is the best part of ur life.. I am sure u'll miss it all ur life... but u can enjoy all the other things the world has in store for u...
I liked ur blog... it sweet...

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

who?

eh if u think MY college sucks... go ask the bcom students how much they are enjoying themselves...!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Rock 'n Roll Aint Noise Pollution said...

hmm... how about journalism?... thts another choice i've thought of and im like years younger than thou!!... and pk u keep saying college is bad... bunk a few days and enjoy man... college is their to exist not these MIT buggers with tehir sweat shirts and glasses etc etc

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Vinesh said...

You're a funny girl :-)

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a photo of karan johar on your blog. You must be gay...........

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

who the heck is this anon person??

anyway, thanks art and vinesh...
and pk, you must be insane. there's no way school's better than college. its absolutely horrible. and for anyone in bvm science group, shaila miss has somehow managed to finish vorrecting our chem papers, so we get them back tomorrow. Joy!!

*puke*

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Rock 'n Roll Aint Noise Pollution said...

whos karan joher?:D

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi pn....

i used to get more on 30 in pracs that on 70 in theory... shaila is crazy...! dnt worry baba.... the lower these marks, the higher ur board ka marks....study for learning, thats it.

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with aditi. there is no way school is better than coll. i cannot wait to finish high school and start coll. anyways sac city is for me. ttfn

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

whats ttfn?

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger B said...

may be tata for now? -:) just guessing.

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Machi, The anonymous person was me........

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, not this weird anonymous bugger....the one who commented before pean did.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home