Wednesday, September 21, 2005

yekchaams

Blech. Exams going on. So far only practicals are over - monday physics and chem, and yesterday bio pracs. Actually, pracs went pretty well. In physics I got a lottha experiment - convex lens, and combination of resistances and glass slab were my activities. Full golmal only, but I did pretty well. Faked my glass slab - too much of a pain to actually do it. Even lens...I was getting some bukwaas values so I made up my own (yes I know, I'm an angel). My viva went off surprisingly well - no high pitched screechy screaming. :)

Chem was the usual. One volumetric analysis, one salt analysis, one food test. My titration mixture was much much more pink than it should have been, but I had mugged up the calculations for the volumetric while eating lunch so that was ok. For some reason, I'm always one of the first people to get my salt during salt analysis (not that I mind....). Zinc Sulphate. Food test was stupid. Testing the given sample for the presense of glucose. I think the viva during my chem practicals this time was possibly one of the dumbest vivas ever. She hardly asked me anything! She asked me one question, which I think I answered partially correctly, and then she said "Ok...go...". Obedient as I am, I went.

Bio pracs also...not thaaaat bad. Now, for all of you that don't know, my bio teacher hates me. She just can not stand me. So considering that, it went pretty well. She asked me bloody tough viva questions, and generally screamed at me a few times, but other than that...I survived, so that itself is saying quite a bit.

So much for pracs. Now we enter hell. Tomorrow bio theory. 16 chapters (these CBSE buggers are insane), out of which I've barely finished 5 as of now. Each chapter is huge. God knows what I'm going to do...: (.

After bio, chem, then physics, then english and finally math. God help me.

Now I must study. Chow.

7 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

shut up doogie. you are sleeping too much. my blog is understandable, but kogi's also...tsk tsk...wake up!!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

hey aditi!!

..pracs are the easy part...

1. Bio's gnna be super easy, jst do all those "assignment/ worksheet" questions she's given u... she sets the paper from 'em.

2. Physics, whatever she tells u on the last day appears in the paper..

3. Chem always sucks no matter what you do.

4. Math will be easy... if RR's setting the paper learn up ur notebook... is SMS is setting it... then , ALL THE BEST!!

......all the best!!! ya'll do superbly...dnt u worry..

At one pt we were scoring more in pracs than in theory ;)

adios!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

pk you were wrong!!!
bio sucked. ive never seen such a vagueass paper. some bull... :(

chem next. cant wait. (puke)

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger sykora said...

Hope your winning streak continues to Chemistry eh Peanut?

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

oi... tell me im wrong when u've finished chem and phy ,..... bio'll be the best..

...and if u think shobha's paper was vague... wait till u see the board paper..!!!

:D

and dhruva, some people, unlike you, would like to pass....!

*tongue showing smilie*

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Kaushik said...

PN, I just love your blog, especially because there are ads for erotic lingerie ever to be found everywhere.
Could you please do something about this, or is it okay since it adds to the total number of comments you have?

Kaushik

 

Post a Comment

<< Home