Thursday, October 27, 2005

bleargh

Ugh. Me sick. Fever, cold, cough...the works. :-(

Stupid peanut, always getting wet, wet, wet in the rain. The thing is, I just can't seem to help it. It seems so obvious. Its like...err..."At night it gets dark". Similarly, "If it rains, one must get wet". I guess thats ok. The problem being that "If one is soaked to the bone, one must dry her hair so she doesn't die of some sort of sickness" does not seem to enter my head. Duh!!! Aaaargh...

So yesterday I had a fever of around 102 degrees (farenheit, for all you dumbasses that are invariably going to ask). There was a chem test at school which I had tried studying for. She had told us day before that the test was going to be in the last period, so with great difficulty I lifted myself off the bed and dragged myself to school one period earlier, to find that the class had written the test in the 7th period. Pizzin' off, is it not? :-D
But never fear!!! My stories have happy endings. The teacher let me write the test in the last period anyway...

Got rained in. No school today or tomorrow. Joy!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahaaa...been lazing around at home.

My mommy's in Mumbai. I miss her!!!!!

As is obvious, I'm still devoid of inspiration. Give me ideas....please...sorry for such a boooring post....

Much love...

16 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

me twoo....

I can't not get wet in the rain.. it's like asking a person to not breathe for the next 5 minutes and still stay alive.. which is why, I too am in bed and haven't stopped sneezing in the last 24 hours!

:D but hey! whose complaining? except of course every1 in the house who is sick of hearing acchosss , but i guess they make up for it, by teasing me over my RED nose.. or whatever of it that is left

:D

achhhoooooo!

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the " dont know what to do when i grow up" and aditi, i wasn askin u what i shud do. although tht wud be pretty ironic. i was askin myself. true. i sometimes talk to myself. makes me think more clearly.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! 4 days to halloween!!!!! i m so goin trick or treating. and yay!!about 22 more days for harry potter 4 to release here. yay!!! yeah i know i m really excited

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aditi, what i mean by a biography. well think of it this way. when u get out of high school, u wanna remember ur friends n stuff righ? well this is a more fun way of rememberin em. thts all. since i m in 12th, i wud like to remember my friends forever. so... by the way. sorry u got sick.

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do u come up with names like "bleargh" and "yekchams"?

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jus curious.

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh by the way. may i get ur email address?

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger sykora said...

Did i miss something?

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Rock 'n Roll Aint Noise Pollution said...

well woop digiity woo!

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woop a hoo a what?

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

ha
rash - words like bleargh just happen. and yekchams is some screwed up form of exams...so thats that...
no i dont have a biography...though thats a good idea...hmmm..
and my email address is aditipnat@hotmail.com so email me whenever you want (that goes for all of you!)

and anonymous who thinks i'm dumb - thank you very much. you're probably right.

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i m the person who called u dumb. u know. i gotta give u credit for this. u do take things in a good kinda way. u will probably survive in this screwed up world

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aditi,
i wanted to tell u bout the biography thing but i guess i ll email u or somethin when i get the time well tata

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know that milan is so irritatin?

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i m kiddin. i just said tht to irritate him chao people!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home