Saturday, November 19, 2005

Dabaal!

Heylo people!!!! :-) I'm back! Hope you didn't miss me too much...:-D

Been busy, though now if I think back, I have no idea what I was so busy with. School's getting on my nerves. Now, I'm almost happy to be leaving! On the other hand, its very scary knowing that school's over FOREVER. I remember being a little girl, looking at all the people in the 11th and 12th, and feeling that I'd never get there - 12th standard seemed eons away. It seemed that school life would never end. And now, here I am, with a measly 3 weeks left of school life. Sigh...life will never ever be the same again.

The good news is, I've pretty much decided what course I'm going to apply for after I finish my 12th. Any guesses? (and all you cheap buggers that I've told - no saying anything) I chumma submitted an application for the pmpd exam. I certainly don't want to be a doctor, but it wont hurt to just write the exam.

So thats that. I've actually got loads to blog about, but I have tuition in a little while so I'd better get going. Will blog later. Tata!

Much love...

6 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Rock 'n Roll Aint Noise Pollution said...

eh?..dr.aditi

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger sykora said...

We seem to be getting places here reeally fast.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

duno i'd say u can probably become the host of a blog with the funniest commentor names ive heard.. LOL

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok let me give u a piece of advice.
do not go into med unless ur absolutely sure. because i m absolutely sure. i am going to be a gynecologist. i have already applied to University of California Davis. but i am transfering there as a junior because its much easier to transfer there as a junior. so i am going to sacramento city university first after i graduate and yes i am graduating this year. yes! finally! i have so been waiting to become a senior and i am finally graduating. our disneyland trip is our grad nite. we are leaving as soon as we graduate and no one is going to be allowed in disneyland that day except class of 2006 seniors and thats me!!!! whoohoo!!! graduation!!! after finals. duh.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Art said...

all the best for whichever course u r taking...

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

haha aditi, it's an absolute joke, writing that paper, i mean. All the best to you, though..

Ahh the last weeks of school... i was remembering mine, not too long back.. we made a cd out of it.. too cool!!! 11th december.. whata day!!


adios!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home