Thursday, December 29, 2005

STOP!!

I've had it. Enough of the exams. Enough studying.

Enough.

All of us (my friends and I) used to be a happy bunch of people. Now we're all...bleargh. There's no life left in us.

I hate it. Hate.

Seriously, I've had enough of the exams, enough studying, enough pretending to study. Enough of it all.

I think I'm going to stop studying. Take a look at the world and see if its still going round. Enjoy my last few days of the year.

Actually, I think not. Physics tomorrow. Have to go study.

Bleargh.

Ta.

6 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Kaushik said...

That's so fun man.
Physics is so fun.
Chemistry is so fun.
Mathematics is so fun.
Biology is so fun.
English is so fun.

I am having the best time of my life. I've never had this much fun before.

Yay.

Koze

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

lol...Happy New year sweetie..!!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Chinmayi Sripada /Chinmayee said...

:) funny as ever!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

hehe.. hav fun.. but yes.. its horrible..

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jaggy said...

Hmmm... Aditi... Im also in a similar mood... My exams are going on for more than one and half months... still not yet over... have one more left... seriously it sucks... and i cant even celebrate the new year...

Smile at the Past with Pride and Grace
Live each today with Joy and Verve
Look at every tommorrow with Hope And Faith
This year may all your efforts be rewarded
and all your dreams come true
Wishing U a Happy New Year

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Uday said...

No one can not have enough studying, unless they are the most most most bored people ever born.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home