Tuesday, November 21, 2006

(Hai) Ku.

Haiku are a bledgy lot of fun to read and write, and a great way to spend a fine arts period in college. Dingbat (Sonali) and I wrote these earlier today (with the exception of Someone’sku). Have fun!! And if you read or write any nice ones, pweez do send them to me! :)


Beachku

Sand between my toes

Twinkling stars within my reach

It’s fun being me

By Me

Terraceku –

The inky blue sky

And its dark blanket of night

Cold whispers of wind

By Dingbat

_______ku –

Confuzzled, befused

Life is an oxymoron

Olamacheeka!

By Me

Someone’sku –

An early morning

Dressing in my warm grey flannel

Follows me to work

By Someone

Psychoku –

Eyes shut, silence screams

The tip of my nose feels cold

I really need a hug

By Me

Movieku –

Hugs and kisses in

Glorious Technicolor

Pass the popcorn, please

By Dingbat

Morningku –

The alarm is going off

I’ve already pressed snooze thrice

It’s time to get up

By Me

Plutoku –

Melting chocolate

Eyes and floppy velvet ears

Dog breath in your ear

By Dingbat

Magiccarpetku –

Wind whips through our hair

City lights beneath our feet

And drycleaners tag

By Dingbat

Café Mochaku –

Hold it in your hands

Feel its warmth seep into you

Chocolate coffee

By Me

Badgerku –

Clap! Badger badger

Badger mushroom, mushroom! *breathe*

AAAAGH!! Snake! Badger * snort*

By Me

Mommyku –

McKinley water

Scent of a tea flavored rose

I love you, Mommy

By Me

Sadnessku –

Chocodip softies

beckon. But my empty wallet

stifles my reply

By Dingbat

14 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Sonali said...

Like Ehmagawd!!
Fabulous!
Genius! Works of Art!

Who wrote em?

Cookie Lady-ku

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

I like the hugs one bestch.

Long time... hope alls well.



yours forever sthupitly.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Kaushik said...

I do not think you can take credit for the Badgerku. Plagiarism!

Kögi

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Kaushik said...

Kchloc'ku

Aditi is my
cousin. I wish she wasn't
as dumb as she is.

Har har.

Kögi

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

Har har.

Your sense of humour is astounding.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

Ding and Pk - Danke!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kaushik said...

Danke.

Kögi

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

lost-ku
where am i ??
wat have i done??
map lost ..

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger lemon said...

hey...cool blog..i was wondering if u'd tell me where and how you got ur cursor..

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Janice D'Sa said...

Found your blog at Indian Bloggers Ring and really found it interesting.. :D

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Sudoku

Grid of numbers
Tricky game
I fill it up

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Kaushik said...

Pravin and Vishal, your three-line poems aren't Haiku. Haiku follows a specific format: five syllables in the first line, seven in the second, and five in the third.

Kaushik

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Adithya said...

wow

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger bumshake said...

very niiiiice. i laaaike
hai faaive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home