Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Suspense

I'm waiting for the board results. I'm terrified. It's at these times that the worst possible scenarios run through your head. What if I fail? What if I don't get enough to get into any college? What if...the possibilities are endless.

It's excrutiating. I can't stand it. The CBSE website says results will be out at 8 AM, but CNN IBN said they would be out at 1:30. In which case I have exactly half an hour to live.

AAAAAARRRGH!

PS. If my results are decent, I'll let you guys know. If I don't, please don't ask.

5 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Layfield said...

Waits around...

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

wat a pain it was.. checked every half hour from one with teh result i slept exactly 15 mins all night.. anyway results were decent pretty satisfied..hope urs were ok..

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger sykora said...

Hope you're happy with your marks.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Anjana Dhanavanthan said...

it was on my birthday :) waawww

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read kodak digital camera dx3900 Police insurance Surveillance equipment 5c 27 3esurveillance equipmen Chrysler broadcast sheet decode lasik md in calgary Mris of cancer patients license plate frames Am bentley dierks doin lyric Zero closing cost refinance Ford 360 Worldwide sports fisherman sony camcorder Expression lens contact Ted lapidus skin care products

 

Post a Comment

<< Home