Friday, March 17, 2006

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

I'm done! I can't believe it! DONE!

No more board exams! No more biology EVER! No more chemistry!

What joy!!!

I can't believe I survived this year. I can't believe it's over. It's a whole chapter of my life that's closed. It seems so abrupt. That's it? A (rather bad) chemistry exam, and it's over?

I'm not making much sense today. I'm too hyper.

I'll stop getting on your nerves now. I'm on the verge of going completely insane. I'll post when I can sit in one place for more than five minutes. For now, I'm going to go jump around.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I LOVE LIFE!

9 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

heyy luky u .. me one more..:(

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

awesome.

congratulations!!

cheers!

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew some bloody post like this was going to come up TODAY....

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger sykora said...

Congratulations. btw, my new blog is at the new address of : http://my.opera.com/sykora/ for all those who think that it's worth visiting...

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger ram_einstein said...

Strangely, I feel the same way as you do, even though I have one (exam) left. Hell with the CBSE. They're feeding you with trash. Live life to the fullest.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger G said...

I'm a bit late in the day, but whee yeah, we finished first! :P

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whee for u

 
At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah lucky you.
now shut the fuck up because you are totally depressing me. i mean i still have 2 months of school left. so i dont know. is this the reason i am depressed? and aditi?
please stop being hyper. knowing u ur probably gonna hit ur head somewhere n i don want tht to happen. so buh bye for now.
P.S never mention this again.

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! cold turkey lamictal lamictal avec zoloft women peeing lamictal overdose death faucets Older faucet washers Cheap flights to europe cheap flights finder cairo weight loss lamictal Concerta xl side effects adware spyware removal program

 

Post a Comment

<< Home