Thursday, February 09, 2006

Zip

Hi everyone...

Sorry - I've not been able to post on my blog for a while now. Been rather busy with exams and the like. Not that I've been studying exceptionally hard or anything, but still.

Board practicals finish tomorrow. Whew! Hopefully, I've got 30 on all of them, which means I need only 5 marks to pass the boards. What joy.

Our farewell was amazing. Seriously. I love my class so so much....

And now I have to go. I'll post again soon. Promise.

Much much love...

5 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger ram_einstein said...

:)

Atleast my feedreader showed one new post on your blog after such a long time! I hope you keep your promises.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

dat wuz lyk so todally funy due!

U RULE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Ashwin said...

"Been rather busy with exams and the like. Not that I've been studying exceptionally hard or anything, but still."

Trademark Aditi PN, isn't it? :)

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger sykora said...

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

 
At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are miserably going to fail.
no i m kiddin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home