Friday, March 31, 2006

Of laughter

I laugh too much.

Really. I do.

Perhaps its some sort of problem.

The only problem with that is, I like laughing.

So is it still a problem if I don't want it to be solved? I donna.

Donna. Don a. Don't na. Don't no. Don't know.

Is that how it works?

I donna.

Somehow, I don't feel like laughing right now. And trust me, that's a rarity. You can ask any of my friends, they'll confirm.

Want to know why I don't feel like laughing?

Too bad. Keep wanting.

It's a secret. I like secrets. Which is why I sometimes act as if non-secrets are secrets. Actually, I'm doing that right now.

Ha.

That's the thing with writing. I'm not laughing. I don't feel like it. And at any rate, I'm not finding anything funny right now. Still, I can make all of you think that I'm laughing, that I'm in a madly laughy mood.

How?

It's simple. Two letters.

Ha.

See?

Ha.

10 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

PS Not so funny...

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger sykora said...

I'm tonguetied

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the most characteristic, sinature sykora comment.
Haha. Too good.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger sykora said...

I can't believe I've been categorized.

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean signature.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

hehe.. thats another laff.. or more famously.. muahahahaha...

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The wounded soldier girl is getting better...Let's hope you're alive and kicking soon.

GET WELL SOON.

Dhruva

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Saranya said...

Get well soon, Aditi...

And be more careful on the roads...:)

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with dhruva
not so funny
and its not donna
its dunno

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home