Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Jinjax.

Heyo!

I'm back! I'm going to start blogging regularly again. :-)

Anyway, college is good fun. I miss my friends like crazy, but I'm having fun all the same :). Now here's good news - the theory I have for Viscom is so much more blabberable than science ever could be. What fun!!! I've never found so much joy in exams! *wink*. I'll let you know how it goes...

I wrote my first Sanskrit exam today. It was quite a learning experience *wide grin*. Tips for writing language exams (Hindi, English, Tamil and now Sanskrit) will follow shortly.

Oh and by the way, any topic suggestions for posts? I'm running out of stuff to blog about. Do let me know...

And it has just struck me that I have an exam tomorrow. I shall now go study. Let me know if you need any help :-D. I'll be back soon!

Semma Lewinks!

12 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

it's been a year since you posted!! or that's what it feels like anyway.

Good to know your having fun.. wishing you the best.

Yours forever sthupitly.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

yeah pk i'm back! :) tell people to start reading my blog again, okay?

much lowe.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

my gaad!! u agdually posted?? treat!! :D.. hehe..

 
At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my GOD!! i thought you died or were in the hospital or somethin. where the hell have you bin? you know some people like us dont have anythin else to do than read ur blog. and at times like this, i m bored out of my mind, girl!!!

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Seems like you're bijjy. You're aren't even on orkut often I think. :/

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yenna di ithu?

Sorry post.

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the previous comment was by me. didnt see the sorry post. i dont agree with that, but i agree with "Yenna di ithu?". you just keep vanishing everytime!! what the hell do u do?

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peeeaaanutt!!

Next post, post pannu! You said you'll post another if you get 5 comments on this one..so updated you bleddy!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger sykora said...

Jinjax? You have been busy at college :).

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Sthupit Girl said...

bing!!

remember?

blogging again??


Yours forever sthupitly.

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.boating-in-england.info Soft sider shoes Shaped bingo dauber Mentor usb slots best rated dishwasher printer cartridges Proactiv international Miami florida moving company 2006 pontiac gto color pictures http://www.asian-anal-0.info Software ppc search engine http://www.california-culinary-school.info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home