Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Of Apples, Alcohol and a Pinky

It's pretty late at night right now, almost one o'clock. I'm really sleepy. I'm yawning continuously and my eyes are half closed. I'm trying to keep awake so I can get started on my drawing submission, but it doesn't look like that's happening.

I want an apple. I like apples. Usually, I like them cut so I can eat them easily without getting my hands mucked up, but right now, I want an uncut fresh apple.

I also want Aditi back here from Calcutta. I miss her. I want pinky so that I can thaachi nicely!!

Does anyone know the words of the nursery rhyme "Sing a song of six pence..."? Please please send them to me...! And also, please suggest some good books for me to read. I'm dying for a nice book. Dying!

Did you even remotely understand this post? I tend to blabber when I'm sleepy. And I'm sleepy now. Hence the blabberation.

Guys are pigs.

Bye! Much much love!

16 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger sykora said...

Nice to see you're still alive. Are you serious about the "Sing a song of sixpence"?

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Aditi said...

Extremely serious. I really want to know!!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger sykora said...

If you say so...If you've got nothing else to read, try the Count of Monte Cristo, unabridged version. You'll love it.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger G said...

Sing a song of sixpence,
a pocket full of rye
four n twenty blackbirds
baked in a pie
when the pie was opened
the birds began to sing
wasn't that a dainty dish
to set before the king

the king was in his counting house
sounting all his money
the queen was in the parlour
eating bread and honey
the maid was in the garden
hanging out the clothes
n down came a blackbird
n pecked off her nose

ting... i'm jobless =)

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

:D gaya :D.. hehe .. greetings.. wats shakin?

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats with the comment "guys are pigs"? did ur bf break up with u or something?... do u have a bf?

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

@ Gaya - Thanks! I really did needd that :)

@ Tommy - Nothing much at all. Just having fun :)

@Anon - No my bf didn't break up with me, I don't have a bf.

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

then y the sudden comment?

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Saranya said...

Oy...long time. How's college treating you?:)

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Saranya said...

And where does the alcohol come in?

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Aditi said...

@ Anon - Some things are better left unsaid.

@ Saranya - Hii!! College is good fun :) I'm having a pretty good time. What about you??

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok... if u say so...

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with saranya. where does alcohol come in?

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aditi, dont tell me u ve bin drinking!! bad!!!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Aditi said...

Ask no questions, and I shall tell no lies. :D

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger farustar said...

i is likin blog!

try blink..forget who it's by...and the inscrutable american...gawd i never remember authors...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home