Tuesday, June 28, 2005

bonjour again

Hi again!
It's me, Aditi (peanut) again...in case you've forgotten. Its been a while since i blogged, so I just thought i'd say hi to all of u who are still part of the blogging world. School's in full swing with LOADS of tests and assignments to do, all on topics I am supposed to understand but actually don't have the least bit of a clue about. The inter-school cultural event that our school hosts (Kalanjali Ventures) was on Friday and Saturday and I had a really great time. Jimmy (Chinmayi) came to judge the light music event...i hope she had fun...
Since this is our last year in school, i hope we do really well in all the culturals. I want to sing well...at least win the music event in one of the culturals...
MY DAD'S IN TOWN!!!!!!!!! = D =D...im sooo happy...the last I saw him was in october some time...its too cool having him here!
Im seriously having some major doubts about whether im gonna get past the board exams. I really don't understand anything in any subject despite all the million tuitions im going for (except math...thank god for Vasantha Miss...she's the BEST) I really don't know what im gonna do...
anyway...i should go study...there's a massive chem test tomorrow(of course, in phy and chem, you do really badly regardless of whether you study or not)
I'll blog later
Love u all!!!! MUAH! (sorry im in a weird mood)

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Physics & Chemistry - just real torture. I jus hate these subjects too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home