Monday, May 30, 2005

hmmm...

Well...I don't have anything to say today. I'm pissed off...in a really pathetic mood. And the worst part about being pissed in the way that I am right now is that since I'm not pissed at or because of any particular thing, I'm pissed off at everything. Right now, every single bloody thing I see is getting on my nerves. The stupid MSN chat window flashing at the bottom of the screen...ugh i wish it was alive so i could kill it. It's soooo HOT in chennai. I feel like killing someone. UGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!
ok im going to go find something to kill. God, please help me. bye...i'll try blogging later in life...

5 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, dhruva, for your (whats it called??) constructive criticism. the next time i feel like killing everything i see, i will definately blog in a more artful and poetic way, and i will try and make sure that all the words i use will be found on a google search.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha......I thank you

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger ram_einstein said...

Don't worry, google will not turn up a blog with even a thousand comments. It takes much more than that. Even googling "http://nonsenseofkaushik.blogspot.com/" (which seems to have a lot of activity) will turn up absolutely nothing, which means the site does not exist according to google.

When you can come up with something like emergic.org, then think about google, but until then, we're the only ones who are going to read these comments. Google has much more important stuff to index.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger ram_einstein said...

As individuals, however, it's much easier to gain popularity. "Karl Wilbur" or "Rajesh Jain" or "jaime_olivares" will turn up perfectly relevant results. If you want a real-time example, try "ram_einstein"!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aditi
the blog is so u as nutty as ever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home