Saturday, May 28, 2005

??

I really don't know why I'm blogging. It's just that everyone seems to be blogging, and from the look of it, it's good fun...so why not? The only problem being that I don't have too much to say...actually, right now, i don't have anything to say, which would probably explain why im jabbering away like this. I've got LOADS of work to do...school is starting next week and I have 5 assignments to complete, none of which I've started. I've got an audition at MOP also this evening...god knows what I'll sing there....
Anyway...I have a feeling that for me, this year is going to be nothing short of complete hell. School, physics tuition, chemistry tuition, math tuition...not to mention very rigorous music classes if I do happen to get past the audition this evening for which I should be practicing right now...for that matter, even if I dont get past the audition, there's no way I'm gonna stop my classes so...ugh...I'm actually quite freaked out about the 12th standard. I really hope I do well. This is the first time since we came to India that its almost the end of the summer holidays and I really don't want to go back to school. Usually, by this time in the holidays, I'm thoroughly bored and actually (though i don't think I would have admitted it) wanting to go back to school. Maybe it's because these holidays have been so busy, or maybe its because of the promise of a mind-blowingly busy year coming up, but right now, I'm not too excited about the prospect of going back to school.
But I'm not complaining. We'll see what comes. Right now, I'm quite bored and in a very weird mood. I have to go to DC for lunch in a while. Kogi said he'd come...
Please tell me about any good books...I have nothing to read...= ( ok I guess I'll go now...I hope you had fun getting bored by my blog...

3 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D :) :( ;) and all that jazz. I am also going to 12th standard tomorrow. ok, not tomorrow yet, but on June 5th, it will be tomorrow. I mean, not 5th it's 6th, that's what Gulshan says, but I still say June 5th. Naa naa na boo boo. You are going too oo. Chipphom. Do you like Chimpanzees?
Okay, sir, I shan't/shall go now.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Shyshe said...

righty then,you might want to post stuff that doesn't only apply to your close friends next time. Not everybody knows about Kogi and Dc right?

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya ya..madam's like the only busy one huh???anyways..i cnat blive we actually keeping in tuch thru BLOG??like heloo...cal me sometime DOG!!
love u

 

Post a Comment

<< Home